Who we are
Our website address is: http://hunterstorm.com.
Hunter Storm Trademark & Brand Guidelines
You may use Hunter Storm trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to Hunter Storm’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use Hunter Storm logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of Hunter Storm packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered in individual engagement agreements);
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Hunter Storm of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines.
Social Media Guidelines
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with a Hunter Storm trademark. In addition, Hunter Storm logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with Hunter Storm, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, name, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you’ve secured permission from Hunter Storm through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using a Hunter Storm trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by Hunter Storm; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within Hunter Storm.
For example, you cannot name your account, page, book character, or community “Hunter Storm Band,” “Hunter Storm Products,” etc. However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Fans of Gaming on Hunter Storm” or “Information about Hunter Storm Products” as long as you do not use the Hunter Storm or Hunter Storm logos or otherwise suggest any affiliation with Hunter Storm. You must make it clear that your site is a fan site, not an official or endorsed Hunter Storm site.
Your registered publisher name and everything about your app—name, logo, description, screenshots—must be unique and free of Hunter Storm trademarks unless (1) you’ve secured permission from Hunter Storm through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re only using a Hunter Storm trademark (not including logos) to describe that your product is designed to work in conjunction with a Hunter Storm product or service and as long as your app logo and/or name:
- does not suggest/give the impression your app is actually published by, affiliated with or endorsed by Hunter Storm; and
- denotes your own unique brand so as to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation or endorsement by Hunter Storm.
In addition, Hunter Storm logos cannot be used as a source identifier for your app icon.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
You may refer to Hunter Storm on the cover of magazines and periodicals and in the title of seminars and conferences, pursuant to the prior agreement with Hunter Storm.
All copyright and trademark infringement will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.